When selecting resource or user settings in a certification screen, the certifier see all attributes of the concerned object. Thoses attributes are defined in Identity Governance and depend on the universe:
- Some attributes such as "ResName1" have no meaning to the certifier
- Some of them depend on an endpoint (governance connector)
We would like:
- The ability to configure customized attributes per universe instead of all attributes (remove ResName1 for example)
- map attributes (such as ResName1) to a meaningful name.
- Show only attributes witch are not empty for a given certification