November 10, 2014
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Service Management 14.1 is now available.
New features for CA Service Management 14.1 include:
· Simplified solution-aware Install, Upgrade, Administration, and Maintenance enabling reduction in Total-Cost-of-Ownership
· Quick Value Content provides out-of-the-box Service Offerings, Forms and Workflows enabling ready-to-use capabilities – My Resources, Password Reset, Software Asset Fulfillment, and Service Ideation
· Unified Self-Service for the business consumer has been modernized and provides a compelling experience for the consumption of services provided and managed for the organization. Includes usability and UI enhancements and Catalog widget enhancements – request tracker, improved browse, search, notes, and attachments.
· Enhanced Mobility Applications to enable Analysts, Task Approvers, and business consumer access - how, when and where needed. Includes usability and UI enhancements, Apple iOS theme, multi-tenancy support, and custom scoreboard queries on mobile.
· Business Value Analytics reports and dashboards providing in-depth views into service demand, asset portfolio, team productivity, and the business value of IT Services
· Common patch/upgrade – Reduces cross-product upgrade and patching dependencies
· Incorporation of top voted customer Ideas from the Service Management Global User Community
We encourage you to visit the CA Service Management product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for more information.
With this release, full documentation for CA Service Management, including the “Supported Operating Environments” matrix, is available on the solution wiki (CA Support Online login is required). You can export all documentation to PDF format from the wiki for off-line use.
You can download your copy of CA Service Management 14.1 from CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in the CA Service Management Global User Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.