I'm very excited to announce that the new CSM analyst mobile app is now available in the App Store and at Google Play. You can download it now.
I will be demonstrating the mobile app this week during this webcast Deliver Great Service Any Time, Any Place
Please note that the new simple authentication feature "Magic Link" currently only works on the ServiceAide Staging environments. It will be enabled on all Production environments this weekend.
Here is a brief description from the stores:
Leverage your iOS or Android device to connect to your instance of ServiceAide Cloud Service Management and perform critical analyst tasks on the go.
• Manage your Ticket Center queue – View, update and take workflow actions on Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, Changes, and Tasks.
• Leverage your existing Filters- All your existing filters from the web interface are available allowing you to quickly change your view of Tickets.
• Tap to take action – From the Ticket Center list view you can quickly take a
• Attach a picture to a ticket- A picture says 1,000 words, so take a picture of that broken printer or error and quickly attach it to the ticket with a few taps.
• Create tickets- Create new tickets while away from your desk and access all the workflow actions.
• Simple authentication- Using a magic link approach authentication is simple for both for all users including those using Single Sign-On.
Note- Users must have a Named or Concurrent license to login to this mobile app