This guide is to help set JBoss as a service when an upgrade is performed from Jboss 5.1 to JBoss 6.
Files to take note of:
eurifky.bat (Located in jboss\bin)
standalone.xml (Located in <JBoss install>\standalone\configuration\)
- Edit the service.bat file changing "call eurekify.bat " to "call ca-gm-run.bat".
- Inside the JBoss installation navigate to standalone\configuration\ then edit standalone.xml
- Locate the line "<virtual-server name="default-host" enable-welcome-root="true">" and set the value to false
From the root JBoss folder, open an admin command line window and type service install.
- Open services.msc then navigate to the JBoss application service.
- Open properties then change start from manual to automatic.
- Then start the service.