CA PPM allows us to change UI Theme. This is a great feature to harmonize and brand you CA PPM theme. Let’s check some simple steps and tips which will help you.
- Login with a user account with administrator rights.
- Go to “Administration / Studio / UI Themes”
- Select the base UI theme you would like to modify (ie: Teal and Grey)
- Copy and paste all CSS code in an advanced text editor.
- Edit your CSS code.
- Create a new custom theme (do not modify OOTB ones)
- Paste new CSS code.
- Select new theme.
Now, here is a good tip: You can use any web browse to inspect code and play with it. Watch short video below:
That’s all. Thanks for reading until here. Did you like it? Please, don’t be shy and share it.