In some cases when IdentityMinder(Manager) has already been configured for SSL, and you're configuring the bulk load client after that, it is then necessary to configure imbulkloadclient for SSL, the steps located at the link below will guide you through the process.
I still need to clean up the formatting of this post.
1: Uprading a JBoss 6.1 Cluster from 12.6.2
This section contains the following topics:
Migrate a Multicast JBoss 6.1 Cluster to Unicast (see page 5)
Migrate Journal Files on a Shared Store to Replication (see page 7)
Migrate a Multicast JBoss 6.1 Cluster to Unicast
If you have an installation of CA IdentityMinder on JBoss 6.1 EAP, you can change the use of multicast communication to unicast.
Using this procedure, you configure HornetQ to use a JGroups channel for broadcast and discovery groups. This configuration allows two nodes to form a cluster and send JMS messages to each other. Only one HornetQ instance per node may bind to a JGroups channel. For example, in a cluster of Live and Backup HornetQ instances running in each node, configure 3 JGroups channels.
■ A live channel configured in all Live HornetQ instances.
■ A node1_live_to_node2_backup channel configured in the node1 Live HornetQ and node2 Backup HornetQ.
■ A node2_live_to_node1_backup channel configured in the node2 Live HornetQ and node2 Backup HornetQ.
Therefore, in a cluster of N nodes, you configure the live channel and N live->backup channels .
Follow these steps:
1. Upgrade the CA IdentityMinder server to 12.6.3 on all systems where it is installed.
The Upgrade Wizard starts.
a. Click Launch Upgrade from the Upgrade Wizard.
b. Select the Full Upgrade option.
c. Respond to the prompts that appear.
Repeat these steps on the other systems where CA IdentityMinder was installed.
The installation is upgraded.
2. On the first node, navigate to the following location:
3. Edit the standalone.bat or standalone.sh file.
4. Locate the <hornetq-server> section of the file.
5. Find the line that contains the following text:
7. Add a definition for JGROUPS_INITIAL_HOSTS in the variables section. For example:
This preceding line is a list of IP addresses for each node in the cluster that is associated with a port. The default port is 7600, but you can have multiple nodes on the same system using different ports.
8. Navigate to the following location:
9. Edit the standalone-full-ha.xml file.
a. Locate the jgroups subsystem
b. Set the default-stack to TCP as follows:
c. Edit the tcp stack by replacing the MPING protocol with the following protocol:
15. Repeat the above steps for the second node replacing node1 with node2 and node2 with node1.
16. If you have 3 or more nodes, follow a similar procedure to link the nodes.
Migrate Journal Files on a Shared Store to Replication
If you have an installation of CA IdentityMinder 12.6.3 on JBoss 6.1 EAP, you can change the use a shared store for journal files to use replication. This change eliminates the need for a Storage Area Network (SAN) server.
Follow these steps:
1. On the first node, navigate to the following location:
2. Edit the standalone-full-ha.xml file.
3. Locate the <hornetq-server> section of the file.
4. In both the Live and Backup HornetQ instances, replace <shared-store>true</shared-store> with <shared-store>false</shared-store>.
5. In the Live HornetQ instance, edit the following section which appears immediately after the <shared-store> element. Switch this element from a shared store to replication.