Starting with DevTest 9.1, the Enterprise Dashboard was enhanced to support REST calls from the Registry.
Pre-9.1 - communication uses ActiveMQ
9.1 Onwards - REST for 9.1+ communication and component called CIC supports legacy registries (prior to 9.1)
dradis.properties file contains
- one for the host of the Dashboard
- port of the dashboard
- SSL config (optional)
- database connection information
No dashboard information is read from the local/site/lisa properties file as was the case prior to 9.1.
To enable Dashboard to receive communication from pre-9.1 registries only (in addition to starting the Dashboard service)
- run this from the command line
- This enables the CIC to receive communication from the registries.
To connect legacy registries to 9.1 you need to add the following (as applicable) -
- site.properties - add/update the following
DevTest 8.x and 9.0
- local.properties - add/update the following
Of course you need to restart the Registry. Here is a snapshot of what i see in my 9.1 Dashboard that has 7.5.2 and 8.x registries connected.