Elastic is having an important market momentum and it has become a relevant component in Data Analytics.
CA Technologies analytics engine is also leveraging ElasticSearch among others powerful and open technologies.
Cerebro is an open-source web admin tool (one of many) that can help customers to monitor and manage their ES Cluster. Cerebro is a a very simple, low-effort, plug&play and straight-forward way to get visibility into your Cluster Health and answer the following questions:
- How can I detect ES nodes with a high load or full disk?
- How are shards distributed in my cluster?
- How can I backup my data on a local/remote repo?
Cerebro does not require installation, just extract the files, run it and connect to your ES cluster. More info here:
All the displayed data is fetched from ES APIs.
Some of the key features are displayed below:
1. Cluster Overview
2. ES Index Management features:
3. ES Global Management Tools:
4. Real time status of each node: