Do you have questions about UIM? - are you having problems with deployment or configuration? - Would you like new features added to the product?
If you are using UIM and need assistance or information, there are many ways to get information and help already available without even needing to speak to anyone
Self help is the fastest way to get information because you find the info you need when you need it..
So, what do I mean by self-help?
- Review/Search Knowledge Base for tech docs that provide information on scenarios and issues seen by the user base that can provide answers to known questions
- Review/Search product documentation to
- ensure you have the right environmental pre-reqs for your new install.
- see what configurations are available
- understand compatibility and inter-function / product capabilities exist
- Review/Search the CA Unified Infrastructure Management community for answered questions and other documentation, discussions to see other user experiences
- You can connect with other users to share and seek advice, experiences
- From CA the Product and Support Delivery Managers are listed so you can also connect direct to us.
- Ask a question to the community
- If you cant find what you need, then ask a question to the UIM community - explain what you are doing, what you need and someone, somewhere will assist
- Did you know that currently answer >80% of questions within 2 days
If you are new to the community or would like a refresh - There is a webcast running on Weds Jan 25 by our community leaders -
If you cant attend this, then there is a lot of information in the post
What comes after that if you still done get what you need, or you need it quicker - might be a question that just needs a quick answer and you cant wait 2 days - then we recommend that you contact CA-Support using the CHAT function
Chat gets you in touch with a support representative who will work to answer your question quickly - as you can from the graphic up to 70% faster !
And, of course there is always the traditional method of opening a support case if needed as well..
Thanks and happy searching!