Send WaitCall Attr
To make corrections or additions to this article, select the edit tab above.
To discuss or ask questions about this article, select the discussion tab above.
Using this method you can call some actions on object attributes or on other factories. So we can distinguish between usage of this method on current object's attributes and other factories.
When calling action on some of top_object's attribute:
void send_wait (int timeout, object top_object, "call_attr", string attr_name, string action_name, [ var parameters… ])
or when calling action on some distinct factory:
void send_wait (int timeout, object top_object, "call_attr", string factory_name, string method_name, [ var parameters… ])
- timeout - how long (?in seconds?) should the method wait for finishing the method (0 means infinite)
- top_object - root object for the method (on which the method is called)
- attr_name - name of attribute on which the action is called
- factory_name - name of factory on which the action is called
- action/method - name of the called action/method
- parameters - variable number of parameters based on the called action
ResultsMethods usually fill global msg array with return values. What values are on what positions depends on the called action.
Defined on Object attributes
Defined on factories
|Defined for all factories|
// Get currently logged in user uuid login_userid send_wait(0, top_object(), "call_attr", "cr", "current_user_id"); login_userid = msg;
|This page was last modified 15:20, 1 March 2012. This page has been accessed 8,395 times. Content is available under Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. Disclaimers|
Powered by IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft
Powered by MediaWiki © Wikimedia