A healthcare facility in Westchester County is actively seeking a new Service Desk Manager for a promising position with their growing staff. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Manager to gain valuable work experience and further their career at an established facility. Apply today!
The Service Desk Manager will be responsible for:
- On-boarding customer onto company ticketing system (CA Service Desk Manager)
- Creating new groups or categories in ticketing system
- Providing post-implementation support, as necessary (documentation, training end-users, etc.)
- 3+ years of extensive Help Desk / IT Support experience with prior experience setting up a Ticketing System
- High School Diploma / GED
- Working knowledge of Visio
- Experience with ITIL Methodologies (Incident, Problem/Change Management)
- Experience analyzing trends in incident and request management
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Past experience training users post implementation
About The Execu|Search Group:
The Execu|Search Group was founded in 1985 as a recruitment firm focused on serving accounting firms, boutique hedge funds, and private equity funds. Over time, our firm has evolved into a full-service recruitment, temporary staffing, and workforce management solutions firm that has helped over 26,000 companies find talent, while connecting over 60,000 people with new jobs.
Headquartered in New York City with 9 additional offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida, The Execu|Search Group has become one of the largest privately owned recruitment firms. Amidst our continued growth, we remain dedicated to the mission our firm was founded upon: to provide leading employers with the highest caliber talent while maintaining our commitment to integrity, honesty, and responsiveness.
Today, we serve the following practice areas: Accounting/Finance, Creative & Digital, Engineering, Financial Services, Health Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal Services, Life Sciences, Nonprofit, and Office Support.