CA Service Desk Manager/Remedy System Administrator (Job Number:427660)
Focus of this position is on Computer Associates Service Desk Manager and/or Remedy application and infrastructure. We have a career opening for a System Administrator at Ft. Bragg, NC. The System Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, and administrating virtual Microsoft based servers in support of business processing requirements. Installs, upgrades, and patches operating systems and complex software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Conducts routine software audits of Microsoft based servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in a team environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate must be able to do the following:
- Manage the Server and communication infrastructure for CA Service Desk Manager
- Create, execute and report on testing and implementation plans.
- Create, execute and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Enterprise Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments
- Must possess a current DOD Secret clearance (or higher level clearance).
- Bachelor’s degree and 9+ years as a Systems Administrator (Microsoft). Additional training, technical certification, and/or years experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Experience maintaining CA Service Desk Manager .
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012 /2012R2 platforms.
- Level II DoD 8570 certification: Comptia Security+ CE
- MicrosoftMicrosoft Windows Server 2012R2 certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 17, 2017, 8:16:58 AM
Primary Location: United States-NC-FORT BRAGG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job