DISCLAIMER; You do this at your own risk, it's not supported by CA or anyone else, and might not work in the future!
How to create a "direct timesheet link"
In some of the out the box portlets you will see timesheet linking which frustratingly you can't use i.e. cop.prjTimesheetReview action content.copTimesheetRedirect
- Create a new page which has the id of timeadmin.editTimesheet
- Once that's created, in link parametres add the following links
- You now have a working timesheet link which can be added to any portlet. (Named what ever you called your page)
- build your query to return the resource id, time period id and timesheet ID and set up the linking
- In the portlet configure the link on the field you want, this will then open the timesheet when clicked
Hope this is of use!