We have an action-packed Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) agenda at CA World 2016 , which is being held Nov 14th to Nov 18th in Las Vegas. Customers, CA experts and industry analysts will present and engage in conversation about ideas, trends, experiences and solutions that are fueling transformation in PPM. Below is a link to Program Guide with a first look into the sessions for PPM @ CAW.
You can get further details on everything that CA is offering by visiting the CA World site - Session Catalog link and select your ‘Areas of Interest’ from the drop-down menu which has all solution areas listed. This will be updated overtime as we continue to get more sessions added to our overall CA World catalog.
Here are some of the CA World 2016 - PPM highlights:
- Education Sessions: Topics and best practices covering management insights & analysis, portfolio management, resource & financial management, user adoption, PPM administration, agile integrations, and more.
- Case Studies: Customer case studies included sessions on PPM maturity, user adoption, demand management, implementations & upgrades, SaaS migrations, portfolio management and business intelligence.
- Product & Market Sessions: CA leaders and product teams presenting trends, vision and roadmaps.
- Tech Talks: Focused, small-group sessions on topics including time management, adaptive project management and mobility.
- Smart Bar: Access to CA product managers, technical resources, etc. for one-on-one discussions on everything PPM.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of everything CA Project & Portfolio Management has to offer, as well as integrations into CA Agile Central (formerly Rally).
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Rob Thomas and Capital Cities; Keynotes by Captain Scott Kelly - history-making U.S. astronaut and retired U.S. Navy captain, and Burt Rutan - Aerospace legend and entrepreneur and Virgin Galactic spacecraft designer.
Knowledge is power. Pre-Conference Education adds BIG value.
At CA World you can participate in product education classes, solution-focused workshops and bootcamps or experience the latest technology in our labs. Whatever you decide to do, you’ll create new opportunities, grow your career and have some fun. With a $3,000+ value in free* education, you can’t afford to miss this!
Technical Deep-Dive Sessions No cost
Training is a key contributor to the successful adoption and use of CA Technologies solutions. To help you realize these benefits and maximize your investment in CA solutions, we’re offering technical deep-dive sessions and hands-on labs covering a wide range of solutions and user roles.
Self-Directed Learning No Cost
Self-Directed Learning provides you with the opportunity to expand your learning experience beyond the pre- and in-conference sessions offered at CA World ’16—at your own pace and within your busy schedule.
Get direct, hands-on product experience with 40+ guided learning lab environments focusing on key technologies.*
Take advantage of self-contained learning experiences—including concepts, demos, simulations and hands-on validation. It’s a true “Classroom in a Box” learning experience.**
Get access to the full catalog of traditional web-based training courses from CA Technologies, as well as industry training from our partners.**
Sign up now and make sure to check out the special Super Saver and Alumni rates.
Look forward to seeing you there!