1) Download Apache tomcat & unzip it to a folder. This will be Tomcat's final home - Chose carefully!!
2) Set the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
3) Using the startup file in the tomcat BIN folder start tomcat
4) Access http://127.0.0.1:8080 ensure tomcat is running. If everything is correct you'll see this screen:
5) Using the shutdown script stop tomcat
6) Run the siteminder configuration tool
7) Select "OneView monitor"
8) Provide the path to the tomcat server extracted in step 1
9) Select the type of password services you are currently using.
10) Click "Install"
11) Don't restart your system (We will do this later), and hit done.
12) Open a command prompt
13) Move Tomcat's bin folder
14) Run the command service install tomcat
15) Open the services window
16) You'll see a new tomcat service:
17) Right click on the service, Select properties
18) Change the startup type to "Automatic", Click ok.
19) Restart the box
20) When the box comes back up try accessing http://127.0.0.1:8080/sitemindermonitor
21) You should see oneview monitor: