This article is showing the procedure to create Self-Signed certificate with CA PAM built-in function.
Self-signed certificate requires FQDN or IP address for CA PAM server. Check the hostname, domain and IP address and make sure DNS is properly set up with PAM server FQDN.
Go to Configuration -> Network -> Network setting and take a note for network configuration information of CA PAM server.
DNS lookup checking with PAM server FQDN.
1. Go to Configuration -> Security -> Certificate.
2. Fill out the Self-Signed Certificate form with PAM server information.
3. Add PAM server IP address in Alternate Subject Name.
4. Enter Filename of the Certificate and review.
5. create certificate.
6. Click on Set menu tab.
7. Select the certificate you created and verify and Accept.