If you haven't yet seen it there are 2 things of note just brought to my attention.
- Now CA PPM documentation is now found via "docops".
- Among a set of nice new features is a "Post To WIP job". I'm not complaining: but "it's about time" springs to mind.
Not sure how many of you are familiar with this but I know of variants of such a thing that have been used since Clarity 7
Check out the 14.3 Release Notes that discuss the following new features:
- Integration with Rally
- CA PPM REST APIs
- Support Data Scan Job
- Post to WIP Job
- Register New Investments for Enable Capitalization Job
- New Studio Charts (Heat Map, Tree Map)
- New Aggregate Calculated Attribute
- User Initials or Personal Photo Avatar in the Header
- JasperMobile App