You spoke, and we listened! To make the CA Workload Automation Agents documentation easier to use, we have redesigned the site. Documentation is now organized by agent in separate documentation spaces, enabling you to more easily access and search content related to a specific agent. Search results will present content specific to that agent only.
The new documentation home page includes links to CA Workload Automation Agents, Advanced Integrations, and scheduler documentation sites. To access the new documentation home page, see CA Workload Automation Agents Documentation Home.
You can also access the agent documentation directly, by using the following links:
- CA WA System Agent
- CA WA Agent for Application Services
- CA WA Agent for Databases
- CA WA Agent for Informatica
- CA WA Agent for Micro Focus
- CA WA Agent for Microsoft SQL Server
- CA WA Agent for Oracle E-Business Suite
- CA WA Agent for PeopleSoft
- CA WA Agent for Remote Execution
- CA WA Agent for SAP
- CA WA Agent for Web Services
We continue to welcome your feedback and suggestions. Submit your comments about specific content in the comments box at the bottom of the documentation page, or send your comments to email@example.com.