AnsweredAssumed Answered

Job Scheduler Heartbeat Job would not complete

Question asked by JoanKelley4209671 on Jan 24, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 28, 2013 by JoanKelley4209671
I am on V. 13.
There is a job in V. 13 called Job Scheduler Heart Beat - DO NOT MODIFY, it is on a schedule set up during the install. I have not touched this job jsut used it ootb.

I noticed this this morning this job was processing. I looked at the schedule job page because I noticed that I have not had any jobs run since 1/17 (one week) and I saw this was processing. I came back this afternoon, still processing and nothing else is kicking off. I cannot push a job to run on demand.

So, I cancelled the Job Scheduler Heart Beat - DO NOT MODIFY.
I had to reschedule all of my jobs to run today (they all had past dates at this point) and again no job would kick off to run by force or schedule.
I went to put Job Scheduler Heart Beat - DO NOT MODIFY back on a schedule and it gives me an error that I cannot do this because this job has completed.

Has anyone had any experience with this job, Job Scheduler Heart Beat - DO NOT MODIFY and obviously it affects all other jobs. I put in a ticket at CA for help too.

Oh, and I have 4 environments. This has happened in 3 of the 4 but 1 is humming along like usual. The one that is working is not my production environment though so it is a critical for me to fix.
Thanks,
Joan

Outcomes