AnsweredAssumed Answered

Create Project Actions that link to the Participants and Action Items page

Question asked by GSteudle on Feb 20, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 17, 2013 by GSteudle
Hello,

I'm trying to utilize the custom actions in v13.0.1. I'm trying to create 2 Project actions that will be added to the Actions menu on the Project Properties page. The purpose is to minimize the amount of clicking a PM does within a project instance.

1. Create an action that when selected from the Actions menu on the Project Properties page will take the user to the Project / Team / Participants page.
[list]
[*]I've tried to create a link to the page but haven't been successful. I can't find what object is associated with this page. This action would be time saver as a PM needs to add business users as participants to view the document manager.
[list]

2. Create an action that when selected from the Actions menu on the Project Properties page will take the user to the Project / Collaboration / Action Items page.
[list]
[*]Similiar situation as above. I can create an action within the Action Item object but I can't do it within the Project object. The purpose of this action is so that a project manager can approve/reject a process action item without clicking to the Action Items page.
[list]

Let me know your thoughts or of any better ideas. The main purpose for creating these actions is to minimize the amount of clicking a PM does within a project instance, thus saving time and making Clarity more user friendly.

Thanks,
Garrett

Outcomes