amy.yarrington

Project has no tabs after XOG in

Discussion created by amy.yarrington on Oct 12, 2010
Latest reply on Oct 12, 2010 by Chris_Hackett
Hey all...

I am very new to XOG so be patient! I was able to XOG in a project to my Dev environment. But when I open the project properties I have an alert message at the top of the screen that says "Invalid or no object data found". None of the tabs appear at the top of the page (Properties, Team, Tasks, etc.) Below that error box I do see the Autoschedule and Scenario toolbars then I see my project properties. I am able to navigate through the properties subpages and have tried to populate everything I could think of (even things that aren't "required"), but nothing gets rid of that error message. I have also tried using "Copy from Template" and copying from an existing template in the system but that doesn't work either.

I have tried doing the XOG a few times...I tried including the "fromTemplate" attribute in the XOG the first time, then took it out to see if that was the issue, but that doesn't seem to fix it. We are OnDemand customers so I am not able to check app logs or anything like that.

Any ideas? My code is included below...
<NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_project.xsd">
    <Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="project" version="12.0.6.5471"/>
    <Projects>

<Project entityCode="VF" active="true" name="Monthly Carrier Reports Database" projectID="047678" description="Develop logistics/carrier reports database with direct upload capabilities for carriers through FTP. Convert existing/historical shipment and other related data housed in spreadsheets into logistics database. Logistics database will be a repository for various carrier reports - monthly shipment activity, on-time delivery, accessorials and OS &amp; D reports." managerResourceID="harrins" start="2011-04-01T00:00:00" finish="2011-11-30T00:00:00">
<Resources/>
<Tasks/>
<Dependencies/>
            <Allocations/>
            <scenarioDependencies/>
            <InvestmentAssociations>
                <Allocations/>
                <Hierarchies/>
            </InvestmentAssociations>
<CustomInformation>
<ColumnValue name="vf_portfolio">2</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_coalition"><Value>2</Value></ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_project_type">5</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_gbt_sponsor">hobsonc</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_fao">mannind</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_itec_project">false</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_gbt_sponsor">hobsonc</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_benefit_class">3</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_planning_finish">2011-08-01T00:00:00</ColumnValue>
<ColumnValue name="vf_coalition_cio"><Value>hobsonc</Value></ColumnValue>
</CustomInformation>
<General addedBy="yarrina"/>
<OBSAssocs completed="false">
                <OBSAssoc id="vf_dept_obs" name="vf_department_obs" unitPath="/All VF/USA"/>
                <OBSAssoc id="vf_location" name="vf_location" unitPath="USA"/>
 </OBSAssocs>
<BurdeningAssocs>
                <BurdeningAssoc transactionType="Labor"/>
                <BurdeningAssoc transactionType="Material"/>
                <BurdeningAssoc transactionType="Expenses"/>
                <BurdeningAssoc transactionType="Equipment"/>
</BurdeningAssocs>
</Project>
    </Projects>
    <XOGOutput>
        <Object type="project"/>