AnsweredAssumed Answered

Parameters are causing trouble!

Question asked by paritosh.hebbal on Apr 7, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 8, 2013 by navzjoshi00
Hi.

I am coming across a weird type of error/mismatch while trying to deploy Crystal Reports in Clarity v13.1.

I have created a simple report with just two columns: Project Name and Project ID. I am filtering it with an optional proj_name parameter. Working well in BO and Crystal reports. However, when I deploy the report in clarity and click 'Submit', another window opens with the report, having only the two column names and NO values shown.

In Clarity, when I change the Project Name parameter from a Browse type (with the Project browse lookup) to just a normal Text type and type the Project Name manually as a text field, its showing the right values.

Practically, it is impossible to keep filtering by typing each value manually every time. Please let me know if I'm going wrong somewhere.

Outcomes