sergiomendoza

Chatter and Social Collaboration in Clarity

Discussion created by sergiomendoza on Apr 12, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2013 by another_martink
It appears that CA has put chatter on the Clarity road map for after 13.2 but I'm having mixed feelings about the need of having that directly in Clarity so I want to hear other opinions about the subject.

I believe social collaboration is crucial for business processes nowadays I just don't think that those features have to necessarily become part of Clarity when there are products in the market specifically designed for that. Feels a little bit like re-inventing the wheel. I would prefer to see Clarity integrate seamlessly with those big products in the market. The biggest concern would be to loose CA's focus on enhancing PPM capabilities by leveraging current resources on new features that aren't directly related to PPM.

Other companies like Oracle and SAP enable the integration as well rather than creating social collaboration features in the product.

https://caideation.secure.force.com/ideation/ideaView?id=087a0000000iewn&returnUrl=%2Fapex%2FideaList%3Fc%3D09a30000000I8ZTAA0%26p%3D3%26sort%3Drecent

Outcomes