AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with custom fields on my reports

Question asked by chrisflynn on Apr 23, 2013
Latest reply on May 3, 2013 by navzjoshi00
I am having a very strange problem with a custom field I created in Clarity. I created a new field in Clarity called Director. I used the Resource Browser to populate it with a persons name from my resource list. This all works fine in Clarity as I browse my resource list and pick the name of the person that I want to be the Director of the project. When I save it the name stays there in Clarity fine. My problem is when I look at this field in my universe editor it shows a internal id for that field and that id is one more than the id should be. For example if John Doe's Internal id in clarity is 5003000 (Which I checked in the CMN_SEC_USERS table) when the value is added to my custom directors field it shows up as 5003001 and when I try and add this field to my reports the wrong director is showing up on the report. I have no idea why this is happening as I am using the resource browser look up table to select the resource for this field. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so what was done to resolve it.

Thanks.

Outcomes