Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Records found with Last_updated_by=-99 in prtask,srm_resources

• 1.  Records found with Last_updated_by=-99 in prtask,srm_resources

Posted May 02, 2013 12:09 AM
    We have found some Records with Last_updated_by=-99 in prtask,srm_resources

on refering to this below link, got this fix details: ---> There is a KB article for the "fix" ; TEC527245

As i dont have access, unable to refer the solution from this article

Please share the details of this article or guide me if i need to only open a case with CA support

• 2.  RE: Records found with Last_updated_by=-99 in prtask,srm_resources

Posted May 02, 2013 12:33 AM
    Document ID: TEC527245
    Tech Document
    Title: Clarity: Unable to find project in the Project List and if accessed via other means, all properties values are blanked out. Unable to Export Project List to Excel or open it in OWB/ MSP

Description:

The Project no longer displays in Project List or if accessed from another link, the project has lost its ID, Name, or other data. The project cannot be opened in either of the schedulers, MSP or OWB. Also, Export to Excel Hangs when exporting the Project List.

Solution:

The project does not display in the Project List View because the Project field INV_INVESTMENTS.LAST_UPDATED_BY holds the value -99 (minus 99). This may have been caused by unusual database activity (eg. closing the database whilst work is in progress) and where a -99 exists in the LAST_UPDATED_BY field of table INV_INVESTMENTS and the transaction may not have been completed.

Run the following query to verify you are seeing the issue
    select id, name, code
    from INV_INVESTMENTS
    where last_updated_by=-99
    NOTE: If any results are returned, continue, if not, please contact support directly.

The following query will resolve the issue: (the data is updated to a value of 1 which is the standard Clarity admin user)
    update INV_INVESTMENTS
    set last_updated_by=1
    where id=(select id
    from INV_INVESTMENTS
    where last_updated_by=-99)

Keywords: Project List, OWB, MSP, Excel, -99, last_updated_by, properties blank.

NJ