AnsweredAssumed Answered

Work Effort Unit of Measure issue in Task Assignment

Question asked by PrabhuRVP on May 2, 2013
Latest reply on May 6, 2013 by another_martink
Hi All,

We are facing a Work Effort Unit of Measure issue task assignments. We are using Clarity Version 8.1.4.4573 FP00.22 006.

In the task list page, I have set the Work Effort Unit of Measure='Hours' from 'Days' . The task list page displays the actuals , ETC in Hours. But I can see 'Work Effort=Hours' and 'Work Effort=Days' in the bottom of task list page. (see the attached screenshot : task_page_v8.JPG )

In Task Assignment page , Actions->Configure->Options , I am unable to see the option ' Work Effort Unit of Measure'. The assignment actuals and ETC are still displayed in 'Days' and also I can see 'Work Effort=Days' at the bottom of the task assignment page.

While checking the same in Clarity V13,

In Task list page there, I have set the Work Effort Unit of Measure='Days' or 'Hours'. I found there is no issues.
(see the attached screenshot : work_effort_task_v13.JPG )

In Task Assignment page, I can see the ' Work Effort Unit of Measure'. I have set the Work Effort Unit of Measure= 'Days'. The task assignment page displays the actuals , ETC in Hours. But I can see 'Work Effort=Hours' and 'Work Effort=Days' in the bottom of task list page.
(see the attached screenshot : work_effort_task_assign_v13.JPG )

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Outcomes