AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a way to restore a CAPA publishing style?

Question asked by vtleogal2 on May 30, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 7, 2014 by vtleogal2
I am on CAPA v11 using with Clarity 13.2 - I was following the steps to modify the PowerPoint template to match our style (under the system>content>Style and choosing the PPT and then the PPT.ppx template. I quickly learned that you cannot insert a new cover slide and attempted to make changes to get it back to the way it was. However, here is what I did:
1. I have all the originals in the original folder
2. I made copies (copy>paste special and duplicated to create new ids) and those copies are in their own folder
3. I modified the copied PPT template and could not get it back to its original "state"
4. I deleted my copy and then tried to paste special a new copy of the original
Now, when I preview a topic in PPT, it previews fine, but when I try to publish to PPT, I get an error and it looks like it is trying to launch it in the player. The error log file simply says <file id>.player.exe and then Copying failed under the comment. The task is "Presentation/Copying static files
I cant even get the original version to run, so is there a way to "restore" the original or do I have to reinstall the Developer all over again?

It is very hard to find any troubleshooting documents or any KB articles on CAPA ,and so I am hoping someone can reply on here.. :)

Thanks!
Lynn

Outcomes