AnsweredAssumed Answered

Has anyone noticed screen space concerns  in 13.2- or 13.x?

Question asked by vtleogal2 on Jun 6, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 by another_martink
I am hoping there are few of you out there who have installed 13.2 (according to the posts, some have).. If so, have you noticed more dead space between your right and left column layouts on th screen?
Also, are your fields just above sectoin headers literally touching the section dividers? I have attached a screen shot to explain what I mean.
If you notice this, is there a way to "fix" it? Our production version is 12.1 where there is less empty/dead space on the screens and there is at least some separation between the field and section dividers. I know we can econfigure the screens, but is that the only option to clear the dead space? When configuring, we naturally have to be mindful of aligning the fields nicely.

I searched support and did not find any related information. Edited post to state this may not be a version 13.2 issue.. could be V13, as I noticed some of this in the alpha testing of v 13, but we just now upgraded a non prod from 12.1 to 13.2, so I am just now really noticing it. We have changd our theme-- maybe the colors are making it worse? Any input /insight is appreciated. I believe the "dead space" was intentionally designed by the UI designers for CA, if I recall, when v13 was rolled out. We can work wtih adjusting our fields, etc, but the space in the middle seems unnecessary.

Thanks
Lynn

Outcomes