Clarity

• 1.  How is liniked INstance rights to resources which belongs there?

Posted Jun 27, 2013 05:57 AM
    Hi guys,

I need advice, i'm currently working on report for one specific user. I want to see all resources for which has this user right to add time (Instance right: Resource - Enter Time).

I'm not sure in which DB table i can find this right for my resource and also connection for all resources for which he has rights to do so.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
    Peter

• 2.  RE: How is liniked INstance rights to resources which belongs there?

Posted Jun 27, 2013 06:26 AM
    A similar requirement was discussed in this thread; Adding protlet security NSQL

If you read that thread and try out some of the SQL in it you should get an answer.

• 3.  RE: How is liniked INstance rights to resources which belongs there?

Posted Jun 27, 2013 08:38 AM
    Hi Dave,

Many thanks for reference.
    I think this query is exactly what i need just to need change right for which i want result:

select user_id, object_instance_id from cmn_sec_chk_user_v0 where object_id=664 and permission_code='ResourceView'

I add also resource id for specific resource which i need to check he has rights to add time for other resources, but i cannot find right code 'ResourceEnterTime' in the view cmn_sec_chk_user_v0.
    I was looking for this right and i've found it in table: CMN_SEC_ASSGND_OBJ_PERM ; right_id = 3631, but i cannot find any reference in documentation how are connected views with tables and how i can link it together, which is primary key for this view and for the table?

Peter

• 4.  RE: How is liniked INstance rights to resources which belongs there?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 27, 2013 09:45 AM
    Without thinking about it too much (like I have not tried the SQL), I think the filter required is
    permission_code='prTimeEntry'

• 5.  RE: How is liniked INstance rights to resources which belongs there?

Posted Jul 10, 2013 03:39 AM
    Many thanks for advice Dave.