Michael Thibault

Ideas - Let mobilize!

Discussion created by Michael Thibault Champion on Jul 15, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2013 by Chris_Hackett
Next to 'Message Boards' on the menu above, is 'Ideas'. This was a great addition to the site and has provided some great ideas and driven some change in Clarity.

I would like to have our membership take another look at the idea that are lists and vote accordingly. There are ideas that have fallen to the bottom of the list, and are not readily listed. Like Katheryn Ellis's idea on 'notifications', great idea, but only has 170 votes. but it solves a problem most Clarity deployments have.
The idea is basically this:

Current functionality for Resource Notifications are turned on.
We want to have the ability to set the notifications turned off by default or to manage them at a system level.
We also want to have the ability to manage the 'Notifications' Portlet by controlling which items appear in the listing.

After seeing the idea I started to look at others. And I thought that we have let a number of good ideas slip by.

So i would like to urge our membership to take another look at the older ideas and lets vote for the good ones!

Ideas was added so that we can help drive product development, let take a few minutes each and help out. It only benefits all of us in the long term!

Regards,
Michael Thibault
Vice-President, Clarity Global User Community.

Outcomes