Clarity

• 1.  how to Join resource OBS with Resource details, Pojects Actuals - SQL?

Posted Aug 08, 2013 04:30 PM
      |   view attached
    Hi all,

I need to get a raw details( at the monthly level/weekly) of the "Project Labor Actuals Portlet" but with the added level of individual Resource and OBS(time reporting) with its child. Please let me if you have a SQL that helps to achieve my goal.
    I'm new to clarity with little bit of knowledfe with clarity database.

So basically i need
    Proj name
    Proj mgr
    resource Department OBS with its child
    resource name
    Actuals
    time period

Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

I attached the "Project Labor Actuals Portlet" from clairy. so you know which one i'm refering too

• 2.  RE: Project details with Resource OBS and Actuals by Monthly

Posted Aug 08, 2013 05:30 PM
    If you open Configure from the Actions drop down and go to general subpage what does is say for system data provider?
    Looks like a custom portlet, because there is not portlet with that name in v12.1 (Sandbox).
    You could configure the weekly detail portlet similar to that, but it will only show Staff OBS unit.
    If that is not adequate for you then you would have to create a NSQL based portlet and take the actuals from the user configured or system timeslices.

Martti K.

• 3.  RE: Project details with Resource OBS and Actuals by Monthly

Posted Aug 09, 2013 09:55 AM
    Actually I need a link to join resource details vs resource OBS.

I already have 2 queries 1 witth resource data and other with OBS. What are the columns or foreign keys to join SRM_RESOURCE with NBI_DIM_OBS tables to get resource OBS using SQL?

Please let me know

Thank you
    Priya

• 4.  RE: Project details with Resource OBS and Actuals by Monthly
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 09, 2013 10:19 AM
    Try this for the datamart

Select
    /* whatever */
    from
    SRM_RESOURCES S inner join NBI_RESOURCE_CURRENT_FACTS F on S.ID = F.RESOURCE_ID
    inner join NBI_DIM_OBS O on O.OBS_UNIT_ID = F.OBS1_UNIT_ID

Note that the OBS X UNIT ID column you join to in RESOURCE_CURRENT_FACTS corresponds to the different OBS in your system.

If you want real-time OBS data then you need to use PRJ_OBS_UNITS and other tables - search elsewhere on here, there are examples of that.