AnsweredAssumed Answered

Two Project Status Report Objects?

Question asked by amy.yarrington on Oct 9, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 11, 2013 by Suman Pramanik
We are still running on 12.0.6 at the moment but we are planning to upgrade to v13.2 next year. I was looking through the Objects list in our v13 test environment and noticed that there are now two "Project Status Report" subobjects. One has the object ID "catsprjstatusrep" which is the one I recognize. The other is "cop_prj_statusrpt" and is new to me. As I recall, when we first implemented v12 the only way we could get a status report was to have the PMO accelerator installed (the source of the "catsprjstatusrep" object). Have they now added an additional standard status report object which is now included OOTB? What is frustrating me at the moment is that it looks like the standard portlets and reporting look at the "cop_prj_statusrpt" object which is not what we have been using all along.

Has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone that used the PMO accelerator object decided to start using the "new" object that comes with v13? Did you migrate your existing instances to the new object?

Outcomes