AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error when updating a Business Service Component in CEM console

Question asked by fis_1 on Oct 16, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 18, 2013 by Giovanni_Zizzi
Hello,

I found a very odd problem today that only seems to effect a couple of mapped components in the CEM consolle.

I'm running APM 9.1.1.1
I have one MOM, two Collectors and 4 TIM's

I ran transactional discovery and found the transaction I wanted, moved said transaction to the Business Service I wanted it and then tried to edit the Business Transacton Componet so as to match on multiple fields. I drilled down and selected "Matches" for the "host" parameter and received the below error. I'm able to preform this action on other BTC's in the same Business Service as well as BTC's in other business services without getting the error. I've tried deleting the BTC, finding it again with Transactional Discovery and moving the BTC back under the Business Service but get the same error. Any ideas?

Internal Application Error: Invalid property 'type' of bean class [com.timestock.tess.data.objects.TranCompDef]: Bean property 'type' is not readable or has an invalid getter method: Does the return type of the getter match the parameter type of the setter?

Detail: Invalid property 'type' of bean class [com.timestock.tess.data.objects.TranCompDef]: Bean property 'type' is not readable or has an invalid getter method: Does the return type of the getter match the parameter type of the setter?

org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.getPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:510)
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.getPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:502)
org.springframework.validation.AbstractPropertyBindingResult.getActualFieldValue(AbstractPropertyBindingResult.java:77)
org.springframework.validation.AbstractBindingResult.rejectValue(AbstractBindingResult.java:177)
org.springframework.validation.BindException.rejectValue(BindException.java:137)
com.timestock.tess.web.util.ErrorsHelper.rejectValue(ErrorsHelper.java:30)
com.timestock.tess.web.validators.ParamDefValidator.validate(ParamDefValidator.java:87)
com.timestock.tess.web.controllers.ParamDefListController.onSubmit(ParamDefListController.java:80)
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleFormController.processFormSubmission(SimpleFormController.java:267)
com.timestock.tess.web.controllers.TimestockAbstractListController.processFormSubmission(TimestockAbstractListController.java:73)
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractFormController.handleRequestInternal(AbstractFormController.java:250)
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:153)
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:45)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:820)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:755)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:360)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1221)
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:108)
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.SecurityEnforcementFilter.doFilter(SecurityEnforcementFilter.java:197)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:120)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:246)
com.timestock.tess.services.security.sso.SsoAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(SsoAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:59)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:220)
org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:125)
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)
com.timestock.tess.web.filters.CheckDatabaseFilter.doFilter(CheckDatabaseFilter.java:98)
com.timestock.tess.web.filters.URICaptureFilter.doFilter(URICaptureFilter.java:77)
com.wily.webserver.filter.RequestLocaleFilter.doFilter(RequestLocaleFilter.java:46)
com.timestock.tess.web.filters.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:59)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)
com.wily.webserver.filter.X509ParsingFilter.doFilter(X509ParsingFilter.java:216)
com.wily.webserver.filter.FqdnFilter.doFilter(FqdnFilter.java:55)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)

Thanks, Tim

Outcomes