I have discovered that in some projects, which have baseline data, the columns PRBASEFINISH, PRBASESTART and PRBASETIME in table PRJ_PROJECTS are not populated. The baselines were taken for the whole project in OWB so I would expect these columns to be populated. It's not happening on every project. It's giving me a problem with a report I run.
I've tried both creating an additional baseline and replacing the existing baseline but neither of these steps has brought data into the columns.
I know I can get project level baseline information from PRJ_BASELINES and PRJ_BASELINE_DETAILS but before I change my report or raise a ticket with Support I wanted to know if this problem had occurred before for anyone (a trawl of the knowledge base didn't reveal anything).
edit: that's v12.1.3 BTW!