CA IDMS Tuesday Tip by Edward Gorga, Principal Support Engineer for November 19, 2013.
I am starting something new which you may find useful. I will do this every month.
Here are a list of the top 10 knowledge base articles viewed in October 2013 for CA IDMS:
- TEC476851 How to resolve an SEAD, SEFD, or other SExx abend at startup
- TEC512200 Using OLQ, is there a way to report on all RESOURCE ACTIVITY NAMES for a given ACTIVITY NUMBER?
- TEC571497 How to diagnose database application performance issues?
- TEC566184 Using the IBM Health Checker with CA IDMS.
- TEC495321 Transferring data via TCPIP between the mainframe using ADS and other platforms that support UNICODE and ASCII may require the ability to convert between these character sets and EBCDIC. This documents addresses ADS, for Cobol refer to TEC522052.
- TEC427060 How to get started on the first execution of the new REORG utility to expand a database area
- TEC508902 How to disable/delete the IBM Health Checker DC024000 message?
- TEC601267 DC130051 when initiating IDMSINFO
- TEC496282 Considerations for changing the number of elements in an OCCURS DEPENDING ON structure in a CA-IDMS database record.
- TEC529473 Applied PTFs RO12080 & RO11185. Now on startup of our system I get a U3964.