AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cycling events in Debug mode

Question asked by martin.snizek on Dec 10, 2013
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2013 by Suman Pramanik

Hello,

we were facing some issue so we needed to start debug mode for class com.niku.bpm on Clarity, we solved the issue, but we have found "another one?" in logs of debug mode.

We believe that the new issue is causing that pipelines of BG services are tens of minutes (sometimes hours), the total processing time of pipelines is increasing with the time of running BG services. Problem is cycling in the log all the time. Here is what we have found in the log of debug mode:

<![CDATA[Key = "project.i_prj_sar_sszapis__oldValue", Value = "0.0"]]>
</DEBUG><DEBUG date="2013-12-10 09:38:54,815" user="clarity:none" session="none" action="none" thread="Event Handler pool-5-thread-8" category="com.niku.bpm.expr.omp">
<![CDATA[Key = "project.i_prj_uat_request__oldValue", Value = "1.0"]]>
</DEBUG><DEBUG date="2013-12-10 09:38:54,815" user="clarity:none" session="none" action="none" thread="Event Handler pool-5-thread-8" category="com.niku.bpm.expr.omp">
<![CDATA[Key = "project.i_prj_g_group__oldValue", Value = "null"]]>
<![CDATA[Key = "project.i_prj_g_est_traffic", Value = "null"]]>
<![CDATA[Key = "project.i_prj_g_pm_c_prg_act__oldValue", Value = "null"]]>
<![CDATA[Key = "project.i_prj_site_to_owner__oldValue", Value = "null"]]>
<![CDATA[Key = "project.i_prj_g_all_dep_iss__oldValue", Value = "null"]]>

I know that there are our custom attributes (so nothing general but specific), but does anyone have any idea or experience with this? Does someone know where are Events for BG services stored in DB or how does it work? It seems like some orphan data after upgrading 12.1. to 13.2.

Regards,
Martin

Outcomes