Clarity

• 1.  Action Item rights bug v13.2?

Posted Dec 11, 2013 07:32 AM

We have approval process on document.
    Project manager insert document into Collaboration with specified type and there is process started for this type.
    One step has manual action - Action item sent to resource entered in field on project page (approve/reject). This is correct and works fine.

But

Project manager can go to the Organizer/Action Items page. Here on list he can choose status Approved and save for this Action item which is assigned to different user.
    When PM go to the detail of Action Item then its locked (RO) and gray but in list he can change status and save. On screenshots I am logged as Martin Paul

Any idea?

Vit

• 2.  RE: Action Item rights bug v13.2?

Posted Dec 11, 2013 01:43 PM

Hi vit.posel,

I think its because the person who needs to approve is Paula Granger and don't Paul Martin.

Can you checks who should receive the action item?

Best regards.

• 3.  RE: Action Item rights bug v13.2?

Posted Dec 11, 2013 03:59 PM

Sure approver is Paula Granger and she receives AI. But problem is that Paul Martin even he is not assigned to this AI - he can to change status.

I received information that this is known bug and its solved in patch 5 for 13.2

We will try to implement patch 5 and I will write it here if it help.

• 4.  Re: Action Item rights bug v13.2?

Posted Feb 10, 2015 06:45 PM

Could you please check if your Clarity 13.2 server is on a patch level less than 6?  If so you are likely encountering this problem, and may want to get hold of the latest generic patch and apply it (further links relating to those patches are contained within too):

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec602484.aspx

• 5.  Re: Action Item rights bug v13.2?

Posted Feb 10, 2015 06:46 PM

Somehow I've just necro'd an old thread due to it recently getting converted into a document - sorry about that and I hope this one had already been solved before now.