madsm01

Error during playback with CICS service

Discussion created by madsm01 Employee on Dec 30, 2013

Hi all, I apologize for not answering sooner,

I am not used to check this email.

I cannot reproduce the error, I think that it happens when you leave a service on for too long but its just speculation.

I restarted once and it for fixed locally, but I haven't seen the error again locally. In HK it's still the same.

It doesnt use the DPH that I am having troubles making work in HK. It actually deploys, but the error appears on the VS.

Hope this helps. I would really like some support to get this fix, since we have to do the release testing next week.

Darío

We observe the following during playback on the listen step the following error occurs, what can cause this?

2013-10-28 17:01:45,255Z (11:01) [Sim check timer thread] WARN com.itko.lisa.test.LisaException - LisaException detail Internal Error: Cannot Start TestRunHistory without TestCase or StgDoc exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
2013-10-28 17:01:45,801Z (11:01) [CICS_SPEI_final_or_not_2 [VS_CICS_SPEI_final_or_not_2_Run]/1] INFO com.itko.lisa.test.TestExec - The launch state value for STAGING_DOC was null
2013-10-28 17:01:46,269Z (11:01) [Sim check timer thread] ERROR com.itko.lisa.history.TestRunHistory - Error occurred while instantiating TestRunHistory! null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.itko.lisa.history.TestRunHistory.collectTestCaseInfo(TestRunHistory.java:815)
at com.itko.lisa.history.TestRunHistory.<init>(TestRunHistory.java:255)
at com.itko.lisa.coordinator.CoordinatorImpl.createHistory(CoordinatorImpl.java:586)
at com.itko.lisa.coordinator.CoordinatorImpl.testCleanup(CoordinatorImpl.java:896)
at com.itko.lisa.coordinator.CoordinatorImpl.doPulse(CoordinatorImpl.java:1270)
at com.itko.lisa.coordinator.CoordinatorImpl.access$100(CoordinatorImpl.java:66)
at com.itko.lisa.coordinator.CoordinatorImpl$5.run(CoordinatorImpl.java:870)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

Samuel Perez

Outcomes