michaellester

Great Customers Make Great Products:   The CA Clarity PPM Customer Feedback

Discussion created by michaellester on Jan 8, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 8, 2014 by Chris_Hackett

I have seen firsthand what a powerful and active customer base can do to make great technology even better.    CA Clarity PPM is a perfect example of this, with some of the most loyal and passionate customers we have across the entire CA Technologies family.    Your participation in the future of CA Clarity is what makes this product so special, and it’s a partnership we take very seriously.   Our goal is to make both your organizations and you as professionals successful.  

Equally important is an active, engaged community of CA Clarity users.   Your feedback and ideas help us maximize your investment with CA Technologies and take us to even higher levels of quality, customer experience, satisfaction and value.

That’s why I encourage you to let your voice be heard and take the CA Clarity PPM Customer Feedback survey, which will be posted to the Community site on January 15th.   My leadership team and I will review in detail the overall results, and we’ll build out action plans based on your feedback to further improve the overall experience and value you receive from your investment with us.

Please take a moment and let us know your thoughts. 

Michael Lester

VP, Clarity Product Management

Outcomes