A new version (2.2) of the APM Catalyst/SOI connector has been posted here:
What’s new in this release?
- A new service import mode that will now also import APM backends (requires an APM 9.6 Enterprise Manager)
- Support for EPAgents and 8.x Agents
- Right-clicking on the alert in SOI will take you directly to the alert definition in the Management Module editor (yes, you still need to login first)
- Alert name prefix for Alert MdrElementId
- CI Deletion Support
- Agent name now shown in message and summary alert fields
- And the usual bug fixes
What versions of APM and SOI does it support?
- All supported versions of APM 8 and above
- All supported versions of SSA 2.5, SOI 3.x and above
Best regards and happy service modeling,