John_George

How Do We Keep Implementation Momentum? Some Thinking Points

Discussion created by John_George Employee on Feb 7, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 10, 2014 by John_George

One thing that many organizations have a challenge with is maintaining the momentum during a long term implementation. Often when companies acquire a PPM solution, they have grand plans of all that they will accomplish. They list out their pain points and decide what to be tackle 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Then they begin the implementation. Then Phase 1 is implemented and rolled out to the user community. Kudos go to the team for the successful implementation and then they decide to let this new solution settle in with the organization before they introduce more change. So what’s wrong here? Well, this is often where the implementation stops.

Read this new article on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook to learn some thinking points and keep your implementation moving forward.

Not on the Clarity Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today.

Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

Here is a direct link to the Clarity Cookbook where you can subscribe.

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph 

Outcomes