Clarity

• 1.  Extract Gel Scripts to Files

Posted Feb 10, 2014 03:32 PM

I coded up a small utility to extract all the gel scripts attached to step actions and place then into the file system. I zipped it up and tried to upload it to the documents section but no luck.  The program takes 4 args (dbHost, dbUser, dbPassword, saveFolder).  It the pic below used GelScripts as the starting folder.

If anyone is interested in this and knows how to upload to the document section, let me know.

V/r,

Gene

• 2.  RE: Extract Gel Scripts to Files

Posted Feb 18, 2014 07:22 PM
    gcubed:

I coded up a small utility to extract all the gel scripts attached to step actions and place then into the file system. I zipped it up and tried to upload it to the documents section but no luck.  The program takes 4 args (dbHost, dbUser, dbPassword, saveFolder).  It the pic below used GelScripts as the starting folder.

If anyone is interested in this and knows how to upload to the document section, let me know.

V/r,

Gene

Hi Gene,

I think you can just attach the .zip file here. It's more likely folks wil find it on the message board anyways.

Thanks!

Chris

• 3.  RE: Extract Gel Scripts to Files
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 01, 2014 02:56 AM

I figure out how to upload to the documents area.  Here is the link to the zip:

https://communities.ca.com/documents/2270992/0/ExportGelScripts+Java+Project/8e032a5a-5399-497c-94ca-a0f34502e4a7

V/r,

Gene