IT Process Automation

• 1.  Help to change message of replied task

Posted Feb 11, 2014 08:23 AM

Hi, good morning

I need a big help, the customer asked me to send the link to aproval form without go to home page of IT PAM, in another post I see how to do it and applied in processs.

Today a group of approvers receive the link to approval task by e-mail, now They asked me to change the message that the system returns when the approval task is completed.

When a approver complete the task a second approver clicks in link in the e-mail but the system returns the messagem "Error: This task already was archived or update this page"

Someone can help me? How I change this mensage, they want that the system show the message "This task already was approved by...<approver>" instead the error...

• 2.  RE: Help to change message of replied task
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 11, 2014 08:50 PM

This will require changes to the PAM code itself.  You can open up a DAR for this request.

• 3.  RE: Help to change message of replied task

Posted May 05, 2014 11:29 AM

Hello Fabricio

it's not an OOTB functionality but I was able to achieve the wanted results by completing all concurrent running tasks instances. using an HTTP Post connector and an SQL Connector, I get the list of tasks that needs to be completed and then using an HTTP Post I am able to finalize the other tasks and thus letting the process completes.

Let me know if you require more help!!!

HG.

• 4.  RE: Help to change message of replied task

Posted May 05, 2014 12:05 PM
    Hi Hichem

Thank you but we need another solution. The task must be completed by one of approvers, but when one approver completes the task, it is archived and another approver see the error message instead "task complete by ....<approver name>" for example.

A workaround implemented was change of the link, instead of link of task, I send the link of list of tasks. In this manner the approver avoids click in a completed/archivied task.

• 5.  RE: Help to change message of replied task

Posted May 06, 2014 03:01 PM

Thanks for the update. Yes i understand your issue.

Regards

HG;