We have been seeing a slow down in our test systems workstation performance in both WorkStation and WebView but were able to mitigate this by deleting the datadependency maps (normally in the <EM HOME>/data) and restarting the collectors. Since we thought we knew how to manage the situation we decided to put it into a small Prooduction system.
The usage in the TEST system is mostly Perfomance Testing and people are watching live data in the investigator or console. In the production system people use it more dynamically trying to solve problems. This difference showed up our first day and with the issue that is being tracked in 21712255 we saw the workstation grind to a halt for all users.
CA has identified the issue and is working on a fix but I thought I would save someone from upgrading right now and then having to go back to 9.1 version like we did...