We are pleased to announce that CA LISA® Service Virtualization and CA LISA Pathfinder 7.5 release is Generally Available (GA) as of March 3, 2014. This major release introduces significant new functionality to the product set enabling ease-of-use, extensibility and introducing major new innovations in Web UI and Mobile Testing.
Features: Attached is a PDF including details on this release.
Learn More: We invite CA LISA customers and partners to hear more about this release through our “What’s New in CA LISA 7.5” community webcast on March 6, 2014. A recording of the call will also be posted on this message board.
Download: To obtain your copy of this new release, please visit the CA Support site download area as the download will no longer be available on the ITKO downloads site. For participants in our Customer Validation program, please be advised that the GA build number is 126.96.36.1992 and will not be available via the "beta" download page.
- Login to support.ca.com
- Select Download Center on the left nav
- Select "LISA Service Virtualization - MULTI-PLATFORM" from the drop down or type it in (Note if you are only licensed for separate LISA components, please select those components as appropriate)
- Select release 7.5 and Gen level 0000
- Select "Go"
- Download the installer for your operating system, the Third Party LGPL Library and the JBoss Server with Examples. Note: If you've licensed Enterprise Dashboard, you must download that + the 3rd party libraries separately as well.
- Please note that the new download site zips up the files you will use to install. It is recommended you unzip all files on your server or local machine BEFORE attempting an install. This way the CA LISA install can appropriately unzip the 3rd party libraries or install the demo server (JBoss Server).
If you do not see any CA LISA products in your Download Center drop down. Please contact customer care (listed below under Licensing section). There could be an issue with your account on support.ca.com such as your account not reflecting your entitlements or your account not attached to the correct site ID for your company.
Licensing: To obtain an updated CA LISA license for the 7.5 release, please contact the our customer service team via phone: http://www.ca.com/us/support/phone.aspx or webform: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. Our customer care team will evaluate your current installed status, the upgrade plan necessary (if you are upgrading from 6.x or below you may need a license for an upgrade environment) and will notify the CA account team of your intentions so that we can be prepared to assist you with your upgrade.
(Updated: March 14, 2014)