John_George

Is Your Portfolio Aligned to the Organization's Goals and Objectives?

Discussion created by John_George Employee on Apr 8, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 9, 2014 by navzjoshi00
Is your portfolio aligned to the organization's goals and objectives? Find out and read some recommendations and a report from ProjectManagement.com in today's featured article on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook by Robert Stroud, vice President Strategy & Innovation IT Business Management at CA Technologies.

Tell Us What You Think/Write an Article for this Cookbook

We'd love to hear from you! Let us know if you found this article helpful by liking it, flipping it to your own magazine, sharing it on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, etc., or leave us a comment. If you would like to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today. Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

Here is a direct link to the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook where you can subscribe!

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph

Outcomes