CA Service Management

• 1.  CA Banner Color Change in CA SDM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 10, 2014 04:56 AM

HI,

1. how can CA Banner Color Change can be done. I have attached the screenshot of Employee Interface marked in "Red Color" want to change the Blue Color to White or Black. What are the steps needed to this

2. Steps needed to change the Login Page color from Blue to Red , Pink or Else. Attached is the login Page Image

• 2.  RE: CA Banner Color Change in CA SDM

Posted Apr 10, 2014 07:31 PM
    tremo01:

HI,

1. how can CA Banner Color Change can be done. I have attached the screenshot of Employee Interface marked in "Red Color" want to change the Blue Color to White or Black. What are the steps needed to this

2. Steps needed to change the Login Page color from Blue to Red , Pink or Else. Attached is the login Page Image

Hello tremo01,

Have you tried searching the threads? This looks promising: RE: Login screen mods

Let us know how you go.

Thanks, Kyle_R.

• 3.  RE: CA Banner Color Change in CA SDM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 11, 2014 07:34 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

Actually the link provided by you is based upon R12.6 version of SDM. But I am on R12.9. I copied the css file named "employee_styles.css"  from the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\Service Desk Manager\bopcfg\www\wwwroot\css" to the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\Service Desk Manager\site\mods\www\wwwroot\css" and changed the color from blue to Red for the banner by changing the follwing lined

1. ".header{background-color:#FF0000;"

2. ".welcomebanner{BACKGROUND-COLOR:#FF0000;PADDING-BOTTOM:2px;PADDING-LEFT:5px;PADDING-RIGHT:5px;PADDING-TOP:2px;}"

Where #FF0000 color is "RED"

and the attached screenchot appears. In this way I full banner color which is in "Blue" is not changing

Note : I am using CA SDM R12.9 Version

• 4.  RE: CA Banner Color Change in CA SDM
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 14, 2014 12:03 AM

Try changing the background-color for these fields within analyst_styles.css and employee_styles.css

.tab_remainder

.gn_sdm_header_background

.welcomebanner

.welcome_banner_container

.login_page

• 5.  RE: CA Banner Color Change in CA SDM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 14, 2014 09:11 AM

Thanks stuart. it's done now. smiley

• 6.  Re: RE: CA Banner Color Change in CA SDM

Posted Feb 23, 2015 01:42 AM

when i change to employee roles the banner dont get full purple color.. its still have dark blur color at the bottom. others rules are fine. how to solve this ?

banner.jpg

• 7.  Re: CA Banner Color Change in CA SDM

Posted May 27, 2015 02:11 AM

Hi Stuart

Do you know how one would separate these CSS for different tenants? for example if I want to have different coloured self-services for different tenants?

Regards,

Jo-Ann