The team at CA Technologies is getting ready to kick-off the next cycle of our Customer Validation program. This program enables YOU, our customers and partners, to become a part of our Agile development cycle and review/give us feedback on the new features and developments that we are building today – well before they go live.
As part of the Customer Validation program, you get to participate in as many activities as you can, including:
- a secured message board for Q&A and feedback
- monthly live demo sessions with the CA LISA engineering team (or recordings if you miss them)
- feedback surveys, email communications and elevation of your submitted “Ideas” directly with the CA LISA Product Management team
- pre-release downloads, licenses and documentation for testing within your environment or sharing with your team
- onsite installs of pre-release product with help from our SWAT team
If you are interested in joining our Customer Validation program and being a part of these discussions, demos, installs, etc. please sign up today by signing our Customer Validation agreement (Beta Agreement) here: http://bit.ly/HYCqhS
Once you sign the online agreement, your request to participate will be reviewed by the CA LISA team and we will get back to you on our decision of your acceptance into the program.
***If you are already signed up for the program and participated during the CA LISA 7.5 release, you do not need to sign up again. I will be emailing you the kick off information over the next few weeks.
*** If you are a CA Employee, please register to the community using your CA email address and you will automatically be entered into the Customer Validation program