Clarity

Need to Record Regular and Overtime Hours? Use Input Type Codes

• 1.  Need to Record Regular and Overtime Hours? Use Input Type Codes

Posted May 13, 2014 02:58 PM
    You can use different ways to implement regular and overtime time entry for your company. One common implementation involves setting up input type codes. These codes may be used for payroll purposes. If your company uses these codes, they can be made available on user timesheets.

Read this new article on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook by Mindy Calderon (Senior Instructor), Kathryn Ellis (Principal Support Engineer), and Linda Hodge (Senior Instructor), CA Technologies and get started.

Tell Us What You Think/Write an Article for this Cookbook

We'd love to hear from you! Let us know if you found this article helpful by liking it, flipping it to your own magazine, sharing it on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, etc., or leave us a comment. If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today. Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

Here is a direct link to the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook where you can subscribe!

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph