Clarity

• 1.  Video Demo: CA Clarity PPM Documentation Wiki

Posted May 28, 2014 07:46 AM

This video provides a demonstration of the draft CA Clarity PPM Documentation Wiki so you can see all of the great features you will have.  I hope you are as excited as I am and realize what a big step forward this is in how we deliver technical content to you. Let us know what you think!

http://youtu.be/dzpsihZji-w

• 2.  RE: Video Demo: CA Clarity PPM Documentation Wiki

Posted May 28, 2014 08:12 AM

Hi John,

It looks totally awesome and cool yes When are you planning to release this?

Thanks,

Georgy

• 3.  RE: Video Demo: CA Clarity PPM Documentation Wiki

Posted May 28, 2014 08:23 AM
    Georgy:

Hi John,

It looks totally awesome and cool yes When are you planning to release this?

Thanks,

Georgy

Thanks Georgy! Yes, this is a game changer in how we deliver technical information to you, and the built-in collaboration features in the Wiki will help improve the quality of the documentation. 

We will be releasing the Clarity Documentation Wiki after our next Clarity product release goes GA. We will, as usual, wrap up and deliver our next upcoming release. Then, after going GA, my Information Services team will then focus on rolling out the Wiki. I will keep everyone on the community up to date along the way, so don't worry about that. smiley

Hope this helps!